TEMPORARY TATTOO APPLICATION GUIDE
- Cut the tattoo designs along the edge of the print. Leave a small white border.
- Make sure your skin is clean & dry. Avoid hairy areas & don’t stretch your skin so the tattoo won’t look wrinkly. Carefully peel off the plastic film & place the image side of the tattoo down on your skin.
- Hold a wet cloth or tissue on the tattoo paper for 20 seconds.
- Peel or slide off the paper & let your tattoo dry.
- The shine from the tattoo will fade within 24 hours.
- For a picture-perfect tattoo, apply the tattoo a few hours before you intend to take a picture of it so it won't be as shiny as when you first apply it.
- Our tattoos are waterproof and will usually last 2-5 days depending on your placement, daily activity, and skin type. Tattoos won't last long on oily and sweaty skin.
- Avoid rubbing and putting oils, lotions, and hot water as much as possible.
- To remove, rub the tattoo with water or baby oil working from the edges in.
Tag us on Facebook or Instagram to get 5% off on your next order!*
*Order must be placed within 6 months from date of tagged post. You will need to send us a link to your post before ordering so we can give you your unique coupon code. We will honor only ONE post per order. Repeat posts will not be allowed. Discount applies to all TRC products except for 19x27cm Custom Tattoos. Discount only applicable on orders placed within the official TRC website.